The Park will feature a range of camping, paddling and hiking experiences that highlight the park’s natural features.
- Mix of campsites from backcountry to frontcountry fitted with fire pits, tent pads, permanent bear-hangs and out-houses.
- ~200km trails with various grades and several portage routes.
- Canoes and equipment available for use.
- Working with partner Organizations to set and meet Conservation goals
- Membership cap of 250 people (~100ac/person).
- Ensure ample opportunity to get outdoors without overbooking or crowding issues.
For our small group of members, we want to provide a personalized customer service experience. The benefits of a small community of members is that this park is truly yours. You will be able to shape the park and the experiences it offers into what you enjoy most.
- Our team will help with trip planning and accessing
- Online forum where members can connect and share trip stories.