Camping Rules and Regulations
- The use of audio devices such as speakers or radios and excessive rowdiness is not permitted within The Park to avoid the disturbance of wildlife and any other members.
- Pets may enter the Land’escapes park but are your responsibility to ensure they do not damage or interfere with vegetation or wildlife. Your pet may also not cause disturbance to other visitors through noise or other means. When in the presence of other visitors or staff, dogs must be kept on a leash.
- Fireworks are strictly prohibited.
- Campfires are permitted as long as there is no fire ban in place. Visitors are required to check either with us, or local resources to determine whether a fire ban is in place.
- For firewood, you may use fallen dead small wood surrounding your campsite. Cutting down live trees or shrubs for firewood is not permitted. Do not bring firewood in from external sources in order to reduce the spread of disease and invasive species.
- Parking must be within designated parking areas. Motor vehicles may only be used within designated areas, and must respect any speed limits in place. Using unauthorized motorized vehicles off-trails is strictly prohibited.
- All food, food equipment, cooking devices, garbage, scented products or anything that is likely to attract wildlife must be avoided or properly stored. Options for safe food storage include bringing a storage container that minimizes scents such as a food barrel, metal canister or bear bag. During the day, all food should be kept secured and nearby to you at all times. During the night, or when taking excursions away from your campsite, it is recommended to hang it between two trees, over 15 feet above the ground. Avoid keeping anything with strong scents inside of your tent.
- Pack out what you Pack In – Garbage and Recycling receptacles are located at the Main Parking Lot. Please be reminded that we follow strict “no trace camping” guidelines.
- Trails to thunderboxes are marked with a blue sign, please only put human waste and toilet paper in the thunderbox. No diaper wipes, food containers, condoms or femine hygiene products – these can be burned in the fire or packed out in your garbage.
- Do not feed wildlife.
- All vehicle license plates must be registered prior to the start of your trip.
Remember that Land’escapes is yours to enjoy and have a good time. We expect all guests to be respectful and mindful of their impact on the land, other visitors, and wildlife.
Full payment is required at the time of booking. In order to receive a 100% refund, the cancellation must be made 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. After 30 days, you will receive a 50% refund. Last minute cancellations made within 48 hours of arrival are not entitled to a refund. Your reservation can be transferred to a new date if requested before 7 days. In case of severe inclement weather that prevents you from safely enjoying Land’escapes, we will offer to reschedule to another date.
Gear reservations cancelled prior to 48 hours before your arrival will receive 100% refund. Any cancellations made within 48 hours will receive a 50% refund.
Refunds will be made through our online reservation system and applied to the same credit card that was used to secure the original booking. Please note that a refund may take a few days to be fully processed.