Launching Spring 2022
Welcome to the Park, over 26,000 acres of wilderness that is only accessible to an exclusive group of 250 members for low impact, private recreational use.
Located in the County of Hastings on the Canadian shield amongst the lakes and forests of central Ontario, recreational opportunities are endless; Low impact recreation includes non-motorized outdoor activities such as:
- mountain biking/bikepacking
- nature appreciation
The Park offers a unique opportunity to enjoy private access to your own wilderness park and participate in a one of a kind conservation effort to protect the beauty of Ontario’s landscape.
Learn more about the Park, our vision and the Membership Features
The Park will feature a range of camping, paddling and hiking experiences that highlight the Park’s natural features.
- Mix of campsites from backcountry to frontcountry fitted with fire pits, tent pads, permanent bear-hangs and out-houses.
- ~200km trails with various grades and several portage routes.
- Canoes and equipment available for use.
Membership is limited to maintain a true wilderness feeling and ensure long-term protection of our properties and the wildlife that use them.
- Working with partner Organizations to set and meet Conservation goals
- Membership cap of 250 people.
- Ample opportunity to get outdoors without overbooking or crowding issues.
- Our team will help with trip planning and accessing
- Online forum where members can connect and share trip stories.
We are beginning to accept applications for Spring 2022
- Includes access for up to 3 guests per visit (with some exception). Additional guests must receive special permission from our team who are here to make sure you enjoy the trip you want.
- In order to protect the character of the Park we will have ~ 100 sites and will take care to equitably distribute them to our members.
- Members will fill out an application form and be interviewed to ensure good alignment of values.
- Access to our online community and resources to find maps and share trip reports.
If you are interested in a Membership, or would like additional information please inquire below.